1. Roundesk charges and collects payments for use of its Video Conferencing Platform. All services rendered are non-refundable. Once a customer selects a subscription plan and provides billing information, customer will be able to make the first payment.
2. All monthly subscriptions renew automatically on their due renewal date according to date of purchase until officially cancelled in writing. Customers may cancel anytime by emailing a notice to: email@example.com
3. Customers will receive an email from Roundesk confirming that their subscription to the given subscription plan has been cancelled. No refunds or credits for partial months, quarters or years of service will be refunded to a customer upon cancellation.
4. All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and the customer is responsible for payments of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
5. Customers have the ability to upgrade or downgrade their subscription plan for the SaaS services at any time. For any kind of upgrade or downgrade in subscription, customer has to write to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. With regards to downgrades on a subscription, Roundesk does not issue refunds or credits for partial months of service.
These above policies apply to all the SaaS services listed on Roundesk.io unless otherwise noted in the corresponding program materials